Norwegian Traditions and Customs
These are some of the traditions of Norway and of Norwegian-Americans as we explore topics that educate and enrich your Norwegian heritage.
- Christmas Customs in the Land of the Midnight Sun
- Valentinsdagen - Valentine's Day in Norway
- Early Norwegian Immigrant's Naming Tradition
- Early Norse Telegraphy - The Tradition of Naming Newspapers is Born
- Norwegian Fare at Christmas in 1900
- Leisurely Pace in Norway of 1895
- A Viking Ship offers a look at Viking Traditions
You may also be interested in our expansive topics covered under Norwegian Culture.
Suggest a topic for us to research and report on. Contact us at email@example.com